Created by Matse Cooks on May 30, 2016
Choco Coconut And Coconut Puff PuffWalking into my larder, I noticed I had four packets of desicated coconuts…left overs from a coconut rice I made for a company event a while ago. So I grabbed it, beside it was standing a can of Amel Susan Cocoa powder which I plucked off the rack too. You both are going into my...
- Prep Time: 1h 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 1h 25m
- Serves: 6
- 1/2 cup desicated coconut or more if you wish.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- 2 teaspoons coconut flavour for the coconut puff puff.
- 2 teaspoons chocolate flavouring for the Choco coconut puff puff.
- 150 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 50 grams Sugar
- 250 millilitres Water - Lukewarm
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- Oil - For frying
This recipe has no instructions