Garlic & Scent Leaf Mashed Potatoes
Here is one of my favourite recipes for this year.
- 8-10 Irish potatoes
- 4 whole garlic cloves,
- 1 stalk scent leaves/effirin
- 120ml or 1/2 cup liquid milk ( coconut or cow)
- 4 tbspns olive oil or melted butter
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- View at Kauna Kitchen
- You can substitute whole garlic cloves for powdered garlic if you prefer.
- You can use cream or yogurt (mixed with some water) in place of fresh milk
- You can use other herbs in place of scent leaves e.g. basil, curry leaves, oregano etc.