Created by Kauna Kitchen on September 10, 2016
Stir Fry Tomato Pork Chops
- 1 pound of pork chops (10-12 pieces)
- 1/4 bulb of onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1 hot peppers e.g.scotch bonnet, jalapeno etc
- 2 garlic cloves
- A small piece of ginger
- 2 seasoning cubes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, optional
- Salt, to taste
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, finely sliced
- 3 cabbage leaves, finely sliced
- Blend the onion, tomato, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, pepper, and seasoning cubes and pour over your pork chops.
- Marinate for at least an hour or more if you have time.
- Heat up the oil in a large pan on medium heat; add the marinated pork with some of the marinade and brown pork on both sides.
- Turn heat down; add the remaining marinade and cook pork.
- Add water or broth if sauce is drying up; add the soy sauce.
- Finally add the sliced cabbage and green bell pepper; stir properly.Cook for about 1 min and turn off heat immediately so vegetables stay crunchy.
- Serve pork chops with sides like rice, pasta etc